MEDITATION (Keeping Still)
There is stillness, KEN, in the upper trigram of
cosmic ideals, and stillness repeated below in the trigram of human
MEDITATION - a state where your thoughts do
not go beyond the situation at hand!
* When you receive this hexagram, it is an ideal
time to focus upon your inner perspective.
* Once the mind is calm and the ego quelled, you
will transcend your internal turmoil. Your inner stillness will
bring enlightenment by objectifying your impressions.
* MEDITATION and inner calm, will help to centre
* Through objectivity, you will know when to act
and when not to act.
* Hold your thoughts to the present and attempt an
unprejudiced view of the situation. Actions that spring from this
attitude will be appropriate and well regarded.
* By avoiding thoughts that project too far into
the future, and dispelling illusions of what can or will be, you
can overcome ego-generated difficulties.
* MEDITATION can renew both mind and body.
* By pacifying stress that is based upon projection
and fantasy, true relaxation can be attained.
* The instincts that spring forth will be in accordance
with your real needs.
* STOP YOUR THOUGHTS NOW!
About Amelia Robinson
I am the second eldest
of five (all girls), and spent most of my growing years on an Orchard,
where my father worked. Religion and Spirituality was talked about and
sometimes followed, but not persistently. I always felt alone and try
as I might, could never seem to find a relationship where I could give
my love completely and not get hurt, until I had my children. My aunty
once told me that I brought my kids up right because they love and that
was the highest compliment anyone could say to me. Still floundering
from relationship to relationship in search of 'true love', it wasn't
until quite recently that I finally stumbled upon it - love for myself
- in all its entirety ... more